Friday 21 August 2009

Terry Veasey in Falmouth

My old friend Dr. Terry Veasey, and his wife Pauline, have been staying with us over the past few days.

Terry left the minerals engineering group at Birmingham University in 2004, and is now an eminent consultant to the Greyhound Board of Great Britain, advising on track surfaces, and writing articles for the Greyhound Star.

He was UNESCO Professor of Chemical Engineering at the National University of Science & Technology, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe from 1995-1997 and in the early 1990s was a familiar face at the early Minerals Engineering conferences. The picture below was taken at Minerals Engineering '92 in Vancouver, and shows Terry and me with Byron Knelson of Knelson Concentrators.

Terry would be interested in hearing from any of his past students- just contact me and I will supply his email address.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barry
    Great to see my former Mineral Processing Lecturer at the WA School of Mines, Terry Veasey looking well ( and I trust he still is). Please let me know Terry's email address. My email is mcdonaldnw@bigpond.com. Kind regards, Neville McDonald.

    ReplyDelete

If you have difficulty posting a comment, please email the comment to bwills@min-eng.com and I will submit on your behalf