Friday 10 December 2010

Famous visitors to the CSM Pilot Plant

Gaynor Yorath's photos of the CSM student pilot plant run (4th December) has reminded me of the many illustrious visitors that I had the privilege of showing round this wonderful facility. Unfortunately only a few photos were taken, and these are shown below.

I would love to hear from anyone who has memories of their visit to CSM, particularly if photos are available.
1986 with the late Gilles Barbery,
H. Oberndorfer and Nick Miles

1986 with Jim Finch, Derek Ottley, Jim Watson
and Wally Kopp
Reagents '91 Delegates
1980 with H.M. Queen Elizabeth II
75% of the future MEI team in 1981
Barbara, me and Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have difficulty posting a comment, please email the comment to bwills@min-eng.com and I will submit on your behalf