Friday 5 April 2013

Today is the deadline for Procemin ’13 abstracts


An email just in from Romke Kuyvenhoven of Gecamin, to ask me to remind everyone that the deadline for abstracts for Procemin ’13 is today (although I am sure they will give you a few days latitude!).

Procemin ’13 is one of this year’s major conferences, which over the years has grown to be regarded as the best opportunity in Latin America to meet all the major players in the field of mineral processing.

It will be held in Santiago, Chile from October 15-18. I will be there to represent MEI as we are a media sponsor for the event. It will be my first Procemin experience; Jon and Kathryn represented MEI in 2011, and their report suggests that it was an event not to be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have difficulty posting a comment, please email the comment to bwills@min-eng.com and I will submit on your behalf