Sunday 23 February 2014

Mixing Pleasure with Business

The SME Annual Meeting opens this afternoon in Salt Lake City, and I am shortly off to the Convention Centre to register.


I arrived on Wednesday evening and have spent the last 3 days warming up for the event in the Wasatch Mountains, the western edge of the Rocky Mountains. My three days were in Alta, a great ski area just over an hour by bus from downtown Salt Lake City.


I will be at the SME for two days, meeting and photographing people, mainly in the exhibition area, and hope to post daily updates on Twitter (@barrywills and #SME2014AM). My notes and photos will be on the blog next weekend.

Look forward to seeing some of you in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have difficulty posting a comment, please email the comment to bwills@min-eng.com and I will submit on your behalf